Rib Boat Hire Weymouth, Bournemouth, Cowes Week
Watch any event on the water at known vantage points, only a RIB can squeeze into and jump to different places in a minutes notice.
Great for: Family outings, diving, team building, corporate hospitality, filming events or marine surveys and safety boat coverage.
Event examples: Cowes Week, Fastnet Race, Round the Island Race, Bournemouth Air Show, Firework displays at Weymouth, Portsmouth, Dartmouth Regatta, Clipper races, RYA International Regattas and many others!
This RIB was chartered by Warner Bros and used as the safety boat for the award winning film “Dunkirk”
- Commercial built 26 foot RIB with a deep V hull, which softens the waves if there are any!
- Twin Yamaha Engines for reliability
- 300 litre S/S internal fuel tank with a range that will keep you entertained for hours
- 6 man Ocean Safety Life raft and plenty of life jackets to go around for safety
- The very latest New Raymarine E7D Radar/Depth/GPS Plotter with AIS
Bow Lockers to store your equipmentShe is available for Bareboat drivers who hold a level 2 qualification or higher together with a short-range radio certificate and a few hours hand over.
Alternatively we can provide a commercial RIB Driver.
We also run a variety of marine courses as a recognised RYA centre, from power boating level 2 to yacht master offshore and beyond to students wanting to enter the commercial world within the maritime industry.