Year round, there’s so much to see and do in Weymouth. That’s why we are consistently chosen as one of the preferred destinations for tour groups from these shores and beyond. And with £100 million invested in upgrades since the 2012 Olympics, these days we are even more accommodating.
Why Choose Weymouth?
When it comes to unique events and attractions, accommodation, restaurants and efficient travel links, very few seaside destinations can match Weymouth.
- Direct rail links from London and Bristol
- Range of accommodation from large hotels to boutique B&Bs
- Regular events taking place either side of the holiday season
- Endless cycling routes and walking trails that take in natural heritage sights
- Award-winning sandy unspoilt beach
- Everything’s in easy reach – the beach and harbour are both close to the main shopping centre, restaurants and hotels
- Town centre and esplanade are level to cater for those with restricted mobility