KIDS WILL HAVE A WHALE OF A TIME AT WATERFEST
Published by: Curtis Williams 18/08/2015 at 4:41 pm
Take the kids to Waterfest this year and keep them entertained with the maritime activity zone, crafts, discovery bus and much more!
Waterfest Weymouth is being held on Saturday September 5th and Sunday 6th and there is so much to do to keep the kids entertained after their first week back at school.
1. Become an Underwater Explorer with the SEALIFE Adventure Park’s pools and learn about marine conservation and sea grass projects.
2. Be amazed by the Aquatic Jetpack displays in the harbour
3. Have a go at tying knots with the International Guild of Knot Tyers and watch the
4. Crash on the bean bags and read in the Forgotten Wrecks Discovery bus after handling archaeological artefacts from shipwrecks.
5. Have your picture taken with Cap’n Jack Sparrow; you will have to find him first!
6. Tuck into some delicious seafood from one of the many food stalls in the food zone.
For more information about Waterfest Weymouth visit weareweymouth.co.uk/Waterfest
Follow us on twitter at @WeAreWeymouthUK for live event updates
LIKE us on Facebook at We Are Weymouth UK to discover future events
Sign up to our monthly visitor newsletter via www.weareweymouth.co.uk