Year round, there’s so much to see and do in Weymouth. That’s why we are consistently chosen as one of the preferred destinations for tour groups from these shores and beyond. And with £100 million invested in upgrades since the 2012 Olympics, including a new Coach Hub for 2015, these days we are even more accommodating.
Why Choose Weymouth?
When it comes to unique events and attractions, accommodation, restaurants and efficient travel links, very few seaside destinations can match Weymouth.
- Direct rail links from London and Bristol
- New Coach Hub proposed for 2015 with coach maintenance facilities and drop off point on the Esplanade
- Range of accommodation from large hotels to boutique B&Bs
- Regular events taking place either side of the holiday season
- Endless cycling and walking trails that take in natural heritage sights
- Award-winning sandy unspoilt beach
- Beach and harbour that’s close to the main shopping centre, restaurants and hotels
- Town centre and esplanade are level to cater for those with restricted mobility