February Half-Term 2018 has lots in store for all the family. The kids have got a fun-packed week ahead with We Are Weymouth and Weymouth BID’s Roarsome Dino Puzzle and a pancake competition for FREE! With many other half-term activities too…
ROARSOME DINO PUZZLE
Can your Dino Detectives put ‘Dippalina the Diplodocus’ back together?
Explore Weymouth town as you follow the Roarsome Dino Puzzle map to find 10 sections of the famous Dippalina mural, displayed around the town.
Photograph or sketch each of the numbered images, work out the correct order to rebuild Dippalina’s skeleton from left to right, then write down the number sequence on your entry form.
Two prizes of DINORMOUS Goodie Bags to be won!
On Shrove Tuesday 13th February, you can take part in a Pancake Flipping Competition just outside the HSBC bank in the town centre from 12 midday until 3pm. The person who makes the most successful flips in a minute could win a prize – it’s that simple!
There will be three categories:
– Ages 5 to 8,
– Ages 9 to 12
– Over 12s/Adults.
Entry is Free. Pancakes provided!
OTHER HALF-TERM WEEK EVENTS
- Stars of the Sea by SEA LIFE Adventure Park
- The Nothe Fort
- Buddy Holly – a legend reborn at Weymouth Pavilion
- Kids Club at Weymouth College Community Sports Centre
- Cirque Enchantment at Weymouth Pavilion
- A tribute to Stevie Wonder at Weymouth Pavilion
- The Ceasefire Babies – Weymouth Pavilion